Monday, July 15, 2013

Recipe Monday

I have been so busy getting my Etsy store arranged that I have not had much crafting time. I did go to a family BBQ this weekend and I took these potatoes to serve. I thought I would share this recipe as I am sure many of you are at cottages or attending summer events like BBQ's. This is easy and a very tasty dish. I hope you enjoy.


Easy BBQ Potato Bake

Ingredients:
8 to 12 red potatoes (washed and sliced evenly)
1 package ranch dressing
Salt and pepper
Bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
Optional 2 cloves garlic sliced thinly and or 1 onion sliced thinly
Sheet of foil sprayed with oil
Place potatoes, garlic, onion, and bacon on foil
Add salt and pepper and sprinkle dressing mix over top
Seal foil and place on BBQ for 20 -25 minutes at 350 degrees. Take off BBQ and let rest for 10 minutes
Serve with any style meat or vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment