Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look what I have made now

As promised, I have been working with my enameling techniques and today I used a rubber stamp images on my piece. This is my first attempt and what I learned was that the image is not well defined using this technique. I think it is supposed to look soft and airy , as that was how the image in the tutorial looked. I went ahead and finished my pieces to show what you can make with the disks. You will notice that the piece I made last week has a stone added to the front. I think that this really sets it off.


4 comments:

  1. I really like the blue disk - the image looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg, It was my first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work the fimo, how beautiful! The blue necklace I liked too. And red is sexy hahaha... =D CariƱos Josie!! Y saludos. Maika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this not fimo, but enameled copper. Thanks for the comments. I will need to try fimo. I know you can make some beautiful pieces with it.

      Delete